Platform for WebDav Development

From: Varun <varunp@mahindrabt.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 13:20:25 +0530
To: <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Hi,
I need to develope one interface which picks data from a RDBMS and puts in exchange server 2000.
Restriction is that the interface exe should not do the processing on the exchange server, but it should reside and run from a different machine.
I need to know how can I use WebDav to achieve this and what are the possible development platforms for this?

Regards
-Varun

Disclaimer:

is strictly prohibited.