Re: Platform for WebDav Development

FYI
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Varun
  To: Gangadhar Pai
  Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 2:23 PM
  Subject: Re: Platform for WebDav Development

  Thanks a lot for educating me on that.

  I am new to WebDav methods, as i have worked only on client server applications using RDBMS databases and worked on VB/Vb.net and ASP.net only.

  I have few questions, if possible help me out.

  1) I need to know about the development languages which I can use for writing the code.

  2) Can I make the interface using standard exe in vb or vb.net?

  3) Can I use Ado and any any oledb provider for connectivity to exchange server? Has cdoex any role to play in WebDav?

  Thanks & Regards
  -Varun