Re: Issues remaining with Bind draft

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 11:14:04 +0100
To: Geoffrey M Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@us.ibm.com>
Cc: Webdav WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>

Geoffrey M Clemm wrote:

> How about for REBIND:
>
> (DAV:lock-deleted): If the URL specified in the DAV:href element in the
> request body was protected by a write-lock at the time of the request,
> that write-lock must have been deleted by the request.
>
> And something similar for UNBIND.

OK, here's the change:

UNBIND postcondition:

       (DAV:lock-deleted): If the internal member URI of the binding
       specified by the Request-URI and the DAV:segment element in the
       request body was protected by a write-lock at the time of the
       request, that write-lock must have been deleted by the request.

REBIND postcondition:

       (DAV:lock-deleted): If the URL specified in the DAV:href element
       in the request body was protected by a write-lock at the time of
       the request, that write-lock must have been deleted by the
       request.

(note that for UNBIND the actual URI is composed from request-URI and
DAV:segment in the request body).

 From Geoff's and my point of view, we have now resolved those issues
raised by Lisa which indeed warranted a document change. As these
changes are minor, we *could* proceed with draft 04 as base for the
working group last call, but of course I can also produce a -05 draft
early next week and submit that (Opinions?).

Regards, Julian