Re: Issues remaining with Bind draft

This is definitely an improvement.  However, I still  have some issues
-- the interaction between bindings and locks is still unclear.  The
spec needs to clearly say that
  - if one binding is locked, then every binding is locked (with the
same lock token)
  - All bindings to the same resource MUST support the same features
(e.g. locking)
  - All bindings to the same resource MUST show the same values for live
properties defined in RFC2518, RFC3253, RFC3648 and the ACL RFC.

Unless my understanding of the intent is wrong...?  In which case, it
needs to clarify some other way.

Lisa