RE: Minor issue in RFC2518bis05, DAV:href

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@xythos.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 09:32:37 -0800
To: "'Julian Reschke'" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Do you think that the ability to contain 'opaquelocktoken' URIs is
the sole exception, or is it generally OK for href to contain non-HTTP
URLs?  I believe the latter would cause some problems among clients.

And, is it always ok to have opaquelocktoken URIs in hrefs, or only
in certain circumstances?

lisa