RE: bind draft issues

Brian,

properties are *never* on URLs, they are always on the resource. So if you
have multiple bindings to the same resource, a PROPFIND on each of these
bindings should yield the same results.

So DAV:lockdiscovery and DAV:displayname indeed do *not* depend on the
binding to which the PROPFIND is applied.

> Regarding this issue, I was not suggesting that the problem
> is that the binding protocol changed the behavior of properties,
> just that the behavior needs to be fully specified.  Do
> you feel that 2518 does fully specify the behavior of
> URL properties?

:-)

If we agree on that there are no "URL properties", there's nothing that
needs to be defined.