BIND spec and PROPFIND Depth: infinity question(s)

From: Chris Knight <Christopher.D.Knight@nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:38:40 -0700
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

I would like some clarification (that should probably make it into the
BIND spec.)

If I have a binding from /a/b to g and from /a/b/c to g and I do an
infinite PROPFIND, starting at /a/b, should I get results with both
"/a/b/g" and "/a/b/c/g" (two URIs for the same resource)? I'm assuming
so (and, hence, the resourceid property would enable me to determine
that these are the same resource.)

If you haven't guessed, I'm actively trying to develop a server capable
of handling the BIND spec. (And, perhaps, the changes I make may end up
in Catacomb, as reality permits.)