Re: Interoperability for DAV:ishidden?

From: Jim Luther <luther.j@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 10:18:42 -0700
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

If this were part of the standard, I'd certainly want to support it.
Mac OS X creates some files which are intended to be hidden (being UNIX
based, Mac OS X hides files which begin with a "." character) and so a
standard WebDAV property to indicate that a file is supposed to be
hidden would be welcome.

- Jim