RE: Issue: SOURCE_PROPERTY_UNDERSPECIFIED

Hi,

let's start at the end: the issue seems to be that none of the servers is
actually planning to add DAV:source support. So the answer to Lisa would be:
we can't come up with a solution in time for the next draft, so the feature
should be dropped (well, or the schedule changed).

Funny enough, the question of to XLink or not is now a TAG issue, and I'm
very interested to see what the outcome will be... :-)