Re: [dav-dev] Problem with OfficeXP and Accented characters

Am Mittwoch den, 20. Februar 2002, um 03:52, schrieb Greg Stein:

> On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 09:31:37PM +0100, Julian Reschke wrote:

I dare to disagree. The URI must be UTF-8 encoded. Otherwise you lose
interoperability. Assume you take 8859-1 in your response document and
apply a stylesheet which outputs UTF-8. XSTL does not know that it
should change the text child nodes of <href> elements.

You already mentioned request-URIs where the encoding is not known.

//Stefan