RE: HOW_TO_IDENTIFY_LOCK_OWNER

From: Jason Crawford <ccjason@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 23:41:46 -0500
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org

I'm closing out the issue of HOW_TO_IDENTIFY_LOCK_OWNER

I've added the issue of the server maintaining the unaltered value of
DAV:owner that the locking client provides.   No further discussion
neccessary.

I've added an issue to note that the spec should make it clear that the
roundtrip behavior of DAV:owner should match the round trip behavior of
dead properties.  The issue for that one is PROP_ROUNDTRIP and we still
need to resolve it.

I think we've resolved that we CAN add a more clearly defined property as a
child of DAV:lockinfo, but I've not added an issue on this.  If we still
want to pursue a new field, I'll add an issue for it.