RE: HOW_TO_IDENTIFY_LOCK_OWNER

Sounds good.

I think we should also consider defining standard LOCK privileges.

Here's a proposal for DAV:lockowner (I take the freedom to rename it):

<contact-URI-set xmlns="DAV:" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink">
  <contact-URI
xlink:href="mailto:julian.reschke@greenbytes.de">EMail</contact-URI>
  <contact-URI xlink:href="tel:+492512807760">Work Phone</contact-URI>
</contact-URI-set>

DTD fragment:

<!ELEMENT contact-URI-set (contact-URI*)>
<!ELEMENT contact-URI #PCDATA>
<!-- contains human-displayable information qualifying the link -->
<!ATTLIST contact-URI
	xlink:type      (simple)        #FIXED "simple"
  	xlink:href      CDATA           #IMPLIED
  	xlink:role      CDATA           #IMPLIED
  	xlink:title     CDATA           #IMPLIED>