From: anthony aluga [mailto:anthony_aluga1@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 12:44 AM
To: anthony_aluga1@yahoo.com
Subject: [www-webdav-dasl] <none>

Union Bank Of Nig. Plc
Union House Marina
Lagos State
Nigeria.

                         Request For Foreign Partner

Dear Sir,

I sincerely write to seek your co-operation and trust
to enable my
colleagues and I carry out an urgent business
opportunity in my department.
I work with the Union Bank of Nigeria PLC; currently I
am the senior manager
of bills and exchange at the foreign remittance
department of my bank. I was
the account officer to one Mr. Ali B. Ashraf who died
along with his family
on the 8th of November 1996 in an ADC Boeing 727 plane
crash at Egirin
River. All 141 passengers on board were feared dead.

He left in his domiciliary account the total sum of
$15.5million Fifteen
million five hundred thousand USA Dollars. Since the
management got the
information of his death we have been expecting any of
his relation or his
next of kin to come up and claim his money.
Unfortunately from the day of
his death till the time of this letter none of his
relation or friends has
come up for the claim. The banking and financial law
of Union bank of
Nigeria Plc stipulates that if such fund remained
unclaimed after a period
of four (4) it will be transferred into the bank
treasury as unclaimed bill.
On this discovery sir, I and two other senior staffs
now decided do business
with you and release the money to you as the next of
kin to Ali B. Ashraf
for safety and subsequent disbursement. I will soon
proceed for my
retirement leave this year, and I personally do not
want this fund to be
transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.
That is why I wanted
the fund to be move out of the bank before I proceed
on my retirement from
the banking services by february 15th 2002.

The need for a foreigner as next of kin in this
project is occasioned by the
fact that the customer Mr. Ali Ashraf was a foreigner
and a Nigerian cannot
stand as his next of kin or heir. We have agreed that
20% of the Fund would
be for you as foreign partner; thereafter my colleague
and I will visit your
country for disbursement according to the percentages
indicated.

To enable the immediate transfer of the fund into your
nominated account,
you will first apply to the bank as the next of kin of
the deceased,
indicating your bank account number and location
wherein the money will be
remitted. Upon receipt of your acknowledgement
indicating your interest, I
will send to you the text of the application that you
will send to the Union
Bank authority for an approval to submit your claims.

Send your reply through my direct and private email
address
(anthony_aluga@yahoo.com)or my hotmail account
(anthony_aluga@hotmail.com) indicates your direct Fax
and
telephone numbers for
effective communication that this transaction needs.
Do not reply through
the union bank email address because it's belonged to
the senior staffs for
public use.

Please note that you are not to appear in person, as
every thing regarding
this project will be strictly on documentations and
every banking documents
needed for this transaction will be taken care of by
my self.

Looking forward to urgently hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully

Anthony Aluga.