RE: Windows XP Webdav redirector

OK,

we finally fingured out the WebDAV redirector was refusing to connect: it
*requires* that XML elements in the DAV: namespace use a prefix. This means,
it won't recognize

	<multistatus xmlns="DAV:" />

while

	<anyprefix:multistatus xmlns:anyprefix="DAV:" />

will work.

Sigh.

It would be really great if Microsoft would start fixing the WebDAV support
in their clients and servers.