RE: HOW_TO_IDENTIFY_LOCK_OWNER

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:43:40 -0500
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org
Developing a standard format for the DAV:owner field would
be fine with me.  This addresses the client/client interoperability
problem without introducing the overhead and security hole
that capturing and displaying a "principal" introduces.
The ability to submit "bogus" information is a security feature,
not a bug.

Cheers,
Geoff