RE: Issue: SOURCE_PROPERTY_UNDERSPECIFIED

From: Jason Crawford <ccjason@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:26:23 -0400
To: "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: "Clemm, Geoff" <gclemm@Rational.Com>, "'Webdav WG \(E-mail\)'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>

Okay... Julian, Geoff and Roy makes 3:0.  Unless I hear some dissenting
opinions, it looks like we should make it clear in the spec that the dav:
source property is only serving a specific purpose (2, 3, and possibly 4)
and use beyond that is not interoperable.

Wow... we might actually resolve this issue this time.  :-)

J.

Phone: 914-784-7569,   ccjason@us.ibm.com