RE: Issue: SOURCE_PROPERTY_UNDERSPECIFIED

From: Jason Crawford <ccjason@us.ibm.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 18:06:15 -0400
To: "Clemm, Geoff" <gclemm@Rational.Com>
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org

I've made a proposal in the following post...

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/2002AprJun/0141.html

There have been several suggestions.  I'd like to focus on one of them.
The suggestion is the suggestion to make the role be a tag rather than
an attribute.  The justification was that this could allow for structured
roles.
That actually sounds good to me in principle, but I'd like to make sure
we're actually likely to capitalize on it.

Could someone suggest some roles that they'd like to see.

Also if you can think of any *structured* roles, please put them on the
table so that we can at least see how that might work.

Thanks,

J.

Phone: 914-784-7569,   ccjason@us.ibm.com