DASL?

From: Ilya Kirnos <ilya.kirnos@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 16:21:32 -0800
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
CC: www-webdav-dasl@w3.org
Sorry for the cross-post -- I suppose this should be going to just the
DASL list, but there seems to be more spam on that than actual traffic.

It seems like not much work is happening on DASL.  I haven't seen any
clients, for example, that use it.  Is this a misimpression?  Or is
there just not enough interest in it?  Or is it too hard to do?  I'd
like to be wrong about this, so please correct me if that's the case.

Thanks.

-ilya