Are you using lock discovery?

From: Jason Crawford <ccjason@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:09:10 -0400
To: "Clemm, Geoff" <gclemm@Rational.Com>
Cc: WebDAV <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

<<
That is an omission (somewhat conscious, because I try to ignore
lock null resources in hopes that they will be replaced with a
more sensible form of lock discovery).  If it looks like we can't
make lock null resources go away, we need to update the BIND
protocol to explicitly disallow binding to a lock null resource.

The paragraph above from Geoff prompts me to ask....

Do we have any clients out there that do lock discovery or are dependent on
this property?

...and...

Do we have any that require LNR's?