RE: Yaron.Redirect.Sec4LastPar

From: Yaron Goland <yarong@Exchange.Microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 21:07:09 -0800
To: "'Roy T. Fielding'" <fielding@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Cc: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Ideally I would have just rewritten the draft and included comments
explaining why I changed from the original draft. I just didn't have the
time. =(

BTW, I talked with Jim and Geoff and told them that I was leaving MS (yes,
they knew before the mailing list =) and that I would have zero time. I
indicated that the best I could do with the drafts is dive bomb in a bunch
of comments and I probably wouldn't even have time to respond to comments on
my comments. I asked them if they preferred if I just said nothing. They
asked me to post the comments, so I did so. I am trying now to find a little
time to respond to comments but closing up my job at MS and moving to a
start up is eating all my time.

			Yaron