RE: Yaron.Redirect.Sec4LastPar

The term "blind response" is meant to convey the idea that the redirect
resource, once it determined that there isn't a pass-through header,
blindly, without any thought, responds with a 302.

I introduce the "blind response" phrase to pull away from the "automatic
response" phrase because the "automatic response" phrase  gives me the idea
that rather than return a 302 the resource will actually act as a sort of
proxy for the request and forward it itself to the target and return the
response.

I'm just trying to avoid confusing the reader.