COPY again..

From: Christian Scholz <ruebe@aachen.heimat.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 23:35:08 +0100 (CET)
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Hi!

Thanks for the last answer but I have another question regarding
the Overwrite Header:

1. What is the default of the Header if it's not given? From the
   example I assume it's T

2. When I do an Overwrite and the DELETE fails for some resources,
   what do I do? Of course I cannot copy the resources for which
   the destination still exists but what do I return in the multistatus?
   Do I simply append the DELETE errors to the COPY errors?

   Assume we have a/b/c/d and want to copy /a to /f/g where still
   resources like /f/g/h exist. Now h will produce a 403 when
   trying to delete it. Hm, right now I would say, I cannot delete
   h thus I cannot delete g and thus I cannot copy anything..

   Is this the right solution? ;-)

I like the details.. ;-)

best,
  Christian