RE: Why are WebDAV's XML namespace rules different than the W3C's ?

From: Yaron Goland (Exchange) <yarong@Exchange.Microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:36:54 -0800
To: "'Jim Davis'" <jrd3@alum.mit.edu>, WebDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Alas, yes, I am proposing that we drop 23.4.2. While, from a technical point
of view, it is clearly the wrong thing to do, from the interoperability
point of view it is the right thing to do. Since our job is to be
interoperable there doesn't seem to be much of a choice.

Until we get better at marketing than the W3C, they call the shots.

			Yaron