RE: One lock per resource per person?

From: <jamsden@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:15:24 -0400
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

Yes Chris, but this is locking, not checkout. We can cover your case in WebDAV
versioning and don't have to do it with locking. Locking is an access control
mechanism for serializing updates to a resource. It is not at all the same thing
as checkout.

"Chris Kaler (Exchange)" <ckaler@Exchange.Microsoft.com> on 10/19/99 02:51:01 PM