Re: structured documents [draft-hopmann-collection-props-00.txt]

From: John Stracke <francis@netscape.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 15:56:13 -0800
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Larry Masinter wrote:

> If support for structured documents is needed for interoperable
> clients, then it should only be "optional" in the sense of another
> set of collective features which form yet another standard for
> which 'conformance implies interoperability'.

Do we really want to invent our own structured documents model?
Rhetorical question: what's wrong with multipart/related?

|John (Francis) Stracke    |My opinions are my own.|S/MIME supported |
|Software Retrophrenologist|=========================================|
|Netscape Comm. Corp.      | You! Out of the gene pool!              |
|francis@netscape.com      |                                         |