Re: Update to draft-ietf-webdav-dublin-core

From: John Stracke <francis@netscape.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 1998 10:22:07 -0700
To: WebDAV WG <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Larry Masinter wrote:

> As far as the design choices go, my personal opinions are:
>
> a) WebDAV needs to support multiple values for some properties.

Does this belong in WebDAV itself? I think it might be better in a separate
spec, defining how to structure your XML to represent multiple values.

|John (Francis) Stracke    |My opinions are my own.|S/MIME supported |
|Software Retrophrenologist|=========================================|
|Netscape Comm. Corp.      | "Time is money, and price is            |
|francis@netscape.com      |  information." -- Russ Nelson           |