Re: Optional Backpointers from Targets to References

From: John Stracke <francis@netscape.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 13:37:45 -0700
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
"Lisa Lippert (Dusseault) (Exchange)" wrote:

> So John invoking ACLs may have
> been just a short form for "the server can control write access to the
> property on all resources" not necessarily "create an access control entry
> on the property on this resource".  I'm putting words into your mouth John,
> so correct me if I'm wrong.

No, that is what I meant.

|John (Francis) Stracke    |My opinions are my own.|S/MIME supported |
|Software Retrophrenologist|=========================================|
|Netscape Comm. Corp.      |There are footprints on the moon.  No    |
|francis@netscape.com      | feet, just footprints.                  |
New area code for work number: 650