RE: The meaning of life and death

In the case of live properties it is up to the property's definition to
decide what transformations are allowed. So one could imagine having a
property which states that if you submit a number in scientific notation
then it MUST be returned in scientific notation. There is no general rule,
it is up to each live property to decide what its behavior is.

		Yaron