Re: The meaning of life and death

From: John Stracke <francis@netscape.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 11:23:59 -0700
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Yaron Goland wrote:

> In the case of live properties it is up to the property's definition to
> decide what transformations are allowed.

It sounds to me as if live properties are analogous to CGI:
PROPPATCH/PROPFIND (POST/GET) become generalized function calls, rather than
accessors.

|John (Francis) Stracke    |My opinions are my own.|S/MIME supported |
|Software Retrophrenologist|=========================================|
|Netscape Comm. Corp.      | You buttered your bread, now lie in it. |
|francis@netscape.com      |                                         |
New area code for work number: 650