RE: collection with ordered members

Ahh.. you are not arguing for a new feature, you are arguing for a
performance enhancement. In such a case the feature would only be
compelling if you can demonstrate that it would provide a substantial
performance enhancement over just pipelining the PUT requests for the
pieces of the document directly to the server.
	Yaron