Re: Request for 2 people to work on properties like those of RDF

From: Alex Hopmann <hopmann@holonet.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 19:37:05 -0700
To: <ejw@ics.uci.edu>, "'Bob Schloss'" <rschloss@us.ibm.com>, <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>, "'Jim Davis'" <jdavis@parc.xerox.com>
Cc: "Ralph Swick (E-mail)" <swick@w3.org>, <lassila@w3.org>
Bob,

Just to echo what Jim said, I (and several others) have been involved in
both the DAV and RDF areas. I am fairly confident that we will not have any
problems with different models between the two, since we have been designing
with this sort of thing in mind. This is just one of the reasons why I think
the DAV community will really appreciate the payoff of using XML (including
the XML syntax & namespaces).

Alex Hopmann
Microsoft Corporation