RE: WebDAV Tree Operations

From: John Turner <johnt@cgocable.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 22:59:51 +0600
To: Yaron Goland <yarong@microsoft.com>, w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
At 03:18 PM 10/14/97 -0700, you wrote:
>A lot of people agree with you, that these operations may not be worth
>the added cost. That is why the tree draft is a completely separate
>draft from the main WebDAV protocol spec. It is a set of completely
>optional methods.

I guess I was not clear here, I agree that the tree operations ARE worth
doing, it was my preferece for intermediate types of tree operations that I
thought was not worth the exrta work.

I will think about the others points for a bit and post a reply (or an
apology for my density :-) later.

John Turner
johnt@cgocable.net