Request for 2 people to work on properties like those of RDF

From: Bob Schloss <rschloss@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 19:31:23 -0400
To: <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
From: Bob Schloss, W3C RDF Data Model and Syntax Working Group co-chair

 Congratulations on publishing draft-ietf-webdav-protocol-03.

 The Resource Description Framework work is solidifying rapidly.
I would like to ask 2 people who having been working on WEBDAV --
in the area of properties -- to work with 2 people who have been working
on RDF... to understand how RDF properties can be fetched, set,
deleted etc. using WEBDAV operations, and how the formats for
returning properties can be harmonized.

 I suspect that we can understand
the issues and come up with a proposal (to present to the entire WEBDAV
WG and to the RDF WGs) in a matter of weeks, possibly sooner if we
can meeting face-to-face.

 I am not subscribed to w3c-dist-auth mailing list, but hope
that those who are could identify the appropriate people (knowledgeable
and available and willing) and then drop me a note.

      Thanks very much,
      Bob Schloss

e-mail: bschloss@watson.ibm.com
voice:  914-784-6710
location: IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, Hawthorne New York USA