RE: Comments: DAV Specification 0.2

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@ics.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 18:52:53 -0800
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Corprew Reed wrote:
>The current specification for WebMaps/SiteMaps and other
>proposals should be included in the references section of the draft.

Agreed.  There is a slight issue here, in that the latest *Map proposal is
currently behind the W3C Member firewall.  If you are interested in getting
access to this spec., my understanding is that I can arrange for members of
this working group to have access to it.  Send me email for more details.

- Jim