RE: Comments: DAV Specification 0.2

From: Yaron Goland <yarong@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 21:54:27 -0800
To: "'Jim Whitehead'" <ejw@ics.uci.edu>, "'w3c-dist-auth@w3.org'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Now that is totally unacceptable. If we are going to consider it as part
of this document then it must be publicly available. For the moment it
is just a place holder for "some sort of generic hierarchical format."
One day when the spec hits version 1 (not 0.1, 0.2, or the upcoming 0.3)
we will either have a reference or we will create our own.

			Yaron