Comments on draft-duerst-mailto-bis-04.txt, please

From: Martin Duerst <duerst@it.aoyama.ac.jp>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 15:47:17 +0900
To: uri@w3.org
Cc: "Larry Masinter" <LMM@acm.org>, jwz@jwz.org

Hello URI Experts,

As you can see in the announcement below, I have just submitted
an updated version of the Internet Draft updating the mailto
URI scheme, after a long delay.

I would greatly appreciate your comments on this draft; I expect
to submit it to the IESG soon.

In particular, the current spec for mailto:, RFC 2368, contains
some advice against using a bcc field in a mailto: URI, but this
doesn't seem to be followed, and we were unable to find any reason,
so we removed it. Comments on this (both positive and negative,
if possible with reasons) would be appreciated.

With kind regards,   Martin.