Re: [Need advice] URIs as part of the XSPF specification

From: John Cowan <cowan@ccil.org>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 20:16:29 -0400
To: Sebastian Pipping <webmaster@hartwork.org>
Cc: uri@w3.org

Sebastian Pipping scripsit:

> I think XSPF should follow the best-practice way for dealing
> with RFC updates. Can you tell me what it is?

You can refer to STD 66.  This is a logical name for whatever the current
RFC for URI Syntax may be.  Note that only a few RFCs have STD numbers:
the list is at http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcxx00.html .

--
John Cowan  cowan@ccil.org  http://ccil.org/~cowan
The competent programmer is fully aware of the strictly limited size of his own