draft-06 plus last last-call changes

From: Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 03:01:29 -0700
To: uri@w3.org

I have added a note similar to what Graham suggested to the
introduction of relative references:

<http://gbiv.com/protocols/uri/rev-2002/rfc2396bis.html#hierarchical>

and a table to the section on changes for mapping obsolete bnf
rules to their definitions:

<http://gbiv.com/protocols/uri/rev-2002/rfc2396bis.html#changes>

and a paragraph to the sections on scheme and absolute-URI to
indicate that scheme specifications must define a syntax that
is a subset of absolute-URI and thus don't have to redefine
fragment for every scheme spec

<http://gbiv.com/protocols/uri/rev-2002/rfc2396bis.html#absolute-uri>.

I am ready to submit a draft-07 and will do so on Saturday evening,
whether or not fixes are needed -- I'll be too busy the next six
weeks to do any more work on the URI spec.

A diff from draft 06 can be seen at

    http://gbiv.com/protocols/uri/rev-2002/diff-draft-06

Please review.

....Roy