Re: ambiguity in BNF: no non-numeric TLDs?

> I guess we need to make sure we have similar text in IRI.
> BTW Roy, when can we expect your revised RFC2396 text to move ahead?
> IRI
> has a dependency on it.

I cannot tell you when it will move ahead -- it was ready to move
ahead five months ago when a dozen people suddenly decided to read
the whole thing and submit comments without considering the
discussion already on the mailing list.  The comments created an
entry-barrier that has been difficult to overcome due to other stuff
of greater importance (getting married).  The next draft will
probably be generated next week at ApacheCon, after which you can
gauge the winds of IETF as well as I.

....Roy