Re: semantic web DNS

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Massimo Marchiori wrote:

> Who bought semanticweb.com? I was mentioning time ago to Ora we'd have

I don't know. I thought this was Stefan's, but as you point out, it is not
the same as semanticweb.org. I'll ask him if he knows. That page has been
there for some weeks though -- I remember seeing it when I was in the UK
in October.

> bought it (it was free till few days ago), so I really hope it's in
> the hands of a sw99'er. Ora, can I rest peacefully knowing it's in
> your hands and not in some wild enterpreneur's? :) Or, anybody
> any clue?

Not me. I don't own any domain names matching /rdf/.

<offtopic>I am looking for a good (_morally_ good) use for xmlns.com. I
thought of perhaps installing a PURL server and opening it up as a
redirection service for XML Schemata namespaces... Suggestions to me
offline...</>

Dan