possibility of a get-together?

From: Ralph R. Swick <swick@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:46:18 -0500
To: sw99@w3.org
Should we do some brainstorming at MIT the first week of December?

I'm not intending to go to XML'99
<http://www.gca.org/attend/1999_conferences/xml_99/default.htm>
but if enough others are then perhaps a get-together/BOF there
is in order.  If a BOF were organized I might be persuaded to
participate.  I don't particularly wish to be the one to organize
it but I'm willing to help someone else do so.

Reply by private mail if you think a meeting is in order, and
what dates & locations you would be willing to be present.