semantic web DNS

From: Massimo Marchiori <massimo@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 17:23:31 -0500
To: sw99@w3.org

Who bought semanticweb.com? I was mentioning time ago to Ora we'd have
bought it (it was free till few days ago), so I really hope it's in
the hands of a sw99'er. Ora, can I rest peacefully knowing it's in
your hands and not in some wild enterpreneur's? :) Or, anybody
any clue?

-massimo

ps semantic-web.com is taken by the same person too, the other two
semanticweb.org and .net have been bought by Stephan Decker.