Re: ReSpec: linter

From: <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 20:04:00 +0100
To: spec-prod@w3.org
On 14/07/2016 14:13, Shane McCarron wrote:
> BTW I have suggested we also add some a11y checking to this.  I don't
> yet know what that will be.  I am asking the APA and ARIA groups for
> input on it.  But I wonder if there shouldn't also be a check for an
> a11y considerations section.  I have raised an issue against specberus
> to discuss that with the relevant players. [1]  Please feel free to
> comment here or against that issue.

Perhaps we could check for some basic i18n stuff too.  For example:
- html tag should have lang attribute
- char encoding must be present and must be utf-8
- char encoding must be within 1024 bytes of page start
- meta content-language should not be used
- xml:lang attributes should not appear in the page

ri