Re: ReSpec: linter

BTW I have suggested we also add some a11y checking to this.  I don't yet
know what that will be.  I am asking the APA and ARIA groups for input on
it.  But I wonder if there shouldn't also be a check for an a11y
considerations section.  I have raised an issue against specberus to
discuss that with the relevant players. [1]  Please feel free to comment
here or against that issue.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/specberus/issues/465

--
Shane McCarron