Capitalization Wars

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 22:08:43 -0500
To: spec-prod@w3.org, w3c-css-wg <w3c-css-wg@w3.org>
I have an issue filed on one of my specs for inconsistent capitalization, so I
thought I'd post here and see whether there was any consensus on the correct
capitalization rules. :) :)

Pubrules is no help because it requires one style for "Status of this document"
and a different style for "Table of Contents". (Yay!)

Options under consideration:

   A. Titlecase Like This and This
   B. Sentencecase like this and this
   C. Titlecase for Top-Level Sections (<h2>), Sentencecase for lower-level sections

Thoughts?

~fantasai