Re: Using GitHub for specification development

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 15:59:25 +0100
Cc: "spec-prod@w3.org Prod" <spec-prod@w3.org>
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
On Nov 9, 2011, at 16:34 , Robin Berjon wrote:
> So unless someone screams bloody murder I propose to go ahead and carry out this experiment (and post the relevant links here). When there's something interesting to report, I will also bring it here.

FWIW I put it up at:

    http://scriptlib-cg.github.com/api-design-cookbook/

The repository can be forked, etc. from:

    https://github.com/scriptlib-cg/api-design-cookbook

I haven't yet set up syncing to hg, I was hoping that Aryeh would send me his script so that I could be lazy about it (the target hg repo already exists).