Re: W3C Publications Ecosystem Breakout Summary

On Thursday, November 10, 2011 at 12:05 PM, Robin Berjon wrote:

> • fantasai and vhardy: create concrete proposal for a new and better spec template for W3C
> • fantasai to start best practices doc for editing specs

I would strongly encourage looking at the WHATWG document:
http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/

Before any "concrete proposal" is made, I would like to make sure all the requirements are captured:

 e.g., needs to link to test suite, drops snapshots/dates, clearly shows status (overall, section) based on implementations(!) not on "um, we think its done but have no data to back that", etc. etc.

Do we have a list or requirements? Where can we capture them?

--
Marcos Caceres