Re: W3C Publications Ecosystem Breakout Summary

From: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 09:58:43 -0500
Cc: "spec-prod@w3.org Prod" <spec-prod@w3.org>, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>

Le 10 nov. 2011 à 09:35, Robin Berjon a écrit :
> I'm unsure what the best way forward is here. There's already a lot of material, and editors report that it's overwhelming when they get started, but at the same time reducing it loses a lot of good stuff.

I would say more documentation doesn't solve it.
But implementing bits of these documents in tools
will help people to use them. And when it is
implemented not forgetting a link back to the
original document with a question mark or something
so people understand the context of the tool feature.

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/