Re: Placing Abstract and Sotd in table of contents

On Wed, 2011-09-07 at 12:15 -0500, Shane McCarron wrote:
> I was recently asked by the PFWG to ensure the Abstract and Sotd are in
> the ToC.  This doesn't seem like it is normal W3C house style, so I
> certainly wouldn't do it as a default.  However, would anyone object to
> my adding this as an option?  Otherwise I am going to have to mark up
> the ReSpec-based PFWG documents by hand!

Or override the template that generated the table of contents in XSLT,
which is probably not too hard.  However, putting things in the table of
contents that occur before the table of contents is not too useful on a
Web page, and is likely to confuse readers...

Liam