Placing Abstract and Sotd in table of contents

From: Shane McCarron <shane@aptest.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 12:15:51 -0500
To: "spec-prod@w3.org Prod" <spec-prod@w3.org>
I was recently asked by the PFWG to ensure the Abstract and Sotd are in
the ToC.  This doesn't seem like it is normal W3C house style, so I
certainly wouldn't do it as a default.  However, would anyone object to
my adding this as an option?  Otherwise I am going to have to mark up
the ReSpec-based PFWG documents by hand!

--
Shane McCarron
+1 763 786 8160 x120